At Memorial Hospital, we make an effort to protect the health, privacy, and comfort of our patients. You can take part in that effort by observing a few basic rules. We know you care as much as we do and we thank you for your kind cooperation.
- General visiting hours are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Before visiting a patient, please stop by the nurse's station to check in.
- To keep our patients comfortable and to minimize noise levels, we ask that only two visitors and a support person be in the patient's room at any given time.
- Our patients are doing their best to recover, so the last thing we want to do is introduce germs and viruses into their environment. With that in mind, we respectfully ask that you don't visit the hospital if you have a cold, the flu, fever, rash, sneezes or a cough. Once you’re well, your visit will be more enjoyable for the patient and you.
- Occasionally, our nursing staff or physicians may ask you to leave a patient's room during certain procedures or care. Please respect the privacy of your loved one and honor the staff’s request.
- Children 12 and under are welcome to visit patients if they are part of the immediate family and under adult supervision.